Online Photography Course with EventTrix Only €19
Fund your passion and earn extra income doing something you love, while creating lasting memories for your clients. The market demand for event photographers keeps growing, and people are eager to stage professional shoots for weddings, engagement parties, bridal/baby showers, birthday parties, and holiday celebrations. Wedding photography, in particular, can be very lucrative, but you’ll need to stand out and market yourself to attract potential clients. When it comes to photographing an event, all you need is a camera, a lens, and a willingness to try - we’ll teach you the rest.
About the Course:
This course gives you the opportunity to try out event photography and see if it’s right for you. We cover how to obtain your first client, how to prepare for an event, what to expect the day of, and the post-event tasks you’ll undertake. Upon completion of this course, you’ll have all the tools you need to become a successful event photographer, so get snapping!
What You'll Learn?
This course contains all of the event photography tips, tricks, techniques, and strategies you need to know to transition into a successful freelance career. Students will:
- Learn the ins and outs of event photography and how to stand out from the crowd
- Get to know equipment basics in plain English – no complicated tech-talk here
- Have the tools necessary to go out and shoot their first event
- Valid until 31st March 2017
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking required and subject to availability
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs