Enjoy a Falconry Adventure from €45 at Falconry Ireland, Arklow
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee on arrival
- Learn about these majestic birds of prey
- Get up close and personal with a Lanner Falcon
- A photo session with the endearing Owls
- Fly the Harris hawk and get once in a lifetime photos
- Enjoy a Falconry Adventure for 1 person for €45
- Enjoy a Falconry Adventure for 2 people for €80
Pigsback & Falconry Ireland is pleased to offer our visitors the opportunity to engage hands-on in this most ancient of field sports. We invite you to watch the fascinating sport of falconry come alive in the beautiful surroundings of Woodenbridge, deep in the Garden of Ireland.
Falconry Ireland is situated in rolling countryside on the banks of the historic Goldmines river. It is home to a variety of birds of prey used for falconry.
Woodenbridge and its environs boast a long tradition in the pursuit of country sports and pastimes, so it is only fitting that falconry, one of the oldest of field sports, now flourishes in this most beautiful countryside.
Apart from the active practice of falconry, they offer an important educational and photographic facility where their visitors can experience these magnificent birds up close and intimate, and have the opportunity to handle a trained hawk and enjoy the thrill of seeing it flying free and returning to your gloved fist.
About The Partner
At Falconry Ireland our focus is to keep the methods and practice of the oldest of field sports alive and to practice the art of Falconry in the traditional manner. We employ techniques that go back hundreds of years together with modern technology and apply up to date ideas on welfare and conservation. Therefore, we are committed to only keeping birds of prey which are kept in a fit condition and are flown and exercised on a regular basis.
Our activities are designed to give our guests an insight into the sport of Falconry, together with the thrill of flying their own hawk in natural surroundings and watching it return to their gloved fist on command.
- Valid until 30th April 2017
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Available to use on Thursday's or Saturday's
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking is mandatory, please call 0864580601 to make a booking and all vouchers are subject to availability
- Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Must wear suitable footwear. Valid on option purchased only.
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
Killahurler, Arklow, Wicklow, Ireland
Get Directions →
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs