Online Wine Appreciation Course with free ebook from EventTrix for only €19
Whether you want to become a certified sommelier or you just want to learn how to properly choose and serve wine at your dinner parties, their Wine Appreciation course is the best way for you to prepare yourself. The sheer number of wine varieties and rules surrounding wine service and tasting, understanding wine appreciation can be a mammoth task. Take away the fear and stigma for learning more about wine and use their course to learn:
- How wine is made, from planting the seed to cultivating the grape to refining it into wine.
- How different varieties of wine are created and what makes each of them different.
- How to participate in a wine tasting as an expert.
- What to look for in the wine you are tasting.
- How to properly store your wine (no matter the variety).
- How to choose the proper wine for every occasion.
The ebook contains over 50 dishes and wines for the festive season. It includes:
- Recipes from Italy, France, Spain, Beijing, and the Middle East
- 1-3 wine pairing suggestions for each dish
- Recipes that are easy to follow for any skill set
- Dishes that can be made in advance so that the host can enjoy the party
With their online Wine Appreciation course, you are in complete control of your education. Complete your coursework at your pace without even having to leave your house. If you want to learn more about wine, sign up for their Wine Appreciation course now.
- Valid until 30th June 2017
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking required and subject to availability
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs