Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Just €20 for a delicious 3-Course Carvery Lunch for 2 at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
Recently refurbished and tastefully decorated with beautiful ceiling to floor windows, the restaurant at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport is a delight to dine in and is known as one of the best restaurants in Swords.
We are delighted to bring you this amazing offer:
Just €20 for a delicious 3 Course Carvery Lunch for 2 people including the following each;
- Main Course
- Mini Dessert
- Tea or coffee
Why not bring the kids?
Dine on a Sunday and enjoy kids entertainment including face painting, balloon modelling, puppet shows and more...
Conveniently located at the M1/M50 interchange Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport is easily accessible from all parts of the country.
- Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport Restaurant is delighted to offer a sumptuous carvery lunch served daily with a truly great selection and is one of the best carveries in North County Dublin. Guests can enjoy a choice of roasts served with seasonal local vegetables and delicious floury potatoes.
- There are numerous dishes and chefs choice of the day to choose from during lunch hours with a full complement of crunchy salads and delicious sides to suit every palate.
- The restaurant at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport is a great restaurant for families. Every Sunday children’s entertainment is provided including balloon modelling, face painting, puppet shows and games.
- A relaxed atmosphere can be enjoyed by all, so it appeals to working lunches, family gatherings and is a great place to meet friends. Guests can park in the secure carpark during lunch hours for free.
- Valid until the 28th of February 2017
- Valid 7 days a week
- Carvery hours: Monday-Saturday 12.30pm- 2:30pmSunday: 12.30pm - 4:00pm (children’s entertainment 12.30pm – 2.30pm)
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Can be purchased as a gift
- Subject to availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Voucher must be printed and presented on arrival
- Other rules apply
Stockhole Lane, N32 Junction, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Get Directions →
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs