Pat Liddy's walking tours of Dublin
Enjoy a choice of 2 Walking tours with Pat Liddy's Walking Tours for just €6pp
Today's offer is a choice of either of the below tours for just €6 per person with Pat Liddy's Walking Tours.
South City Centre Tour: (April - October)
These are the main landmarks you will pass on this tour, but of course, there will be some other sights that our guide will be referring to on the way.
- Bank of Ireland (former Houses of Parliament)
- Trinity College (the squares)
- Powerscourt Townhouse
- City Hall (internal visit unless closed for special reasons)
- Dublin Castle (courtyards & garden)
- St Patrick’s Cathedral (no internal visit)
- Christ Church Cathedral (no internal visit)
- Fishamble Street
- Temple Bar
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the departure time outside the former church on St Andrew’s Street (close to the Molly Malone statue).
This tour takes place as follows: April & October every Thursday and Saturday at 2.30pm & May to September, Daily except Sunday at 2.30pm
Hidden Corners Tour (November - March)
This exceptional tour will take in hidden gems and surprises that visitors often miss. Starting from Dublin’s main street, O’Connell Street, travelling North to South, this 2 hour stroll will take in many Dublin icons and guide you to some hidden and wonderful spots that Dublin's visitors most often miss.
This tour takes place as follows:
January to March and November to December 2016: Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 11 AM.
April to October 2016: Daily at 11 AM.
About The Partner
Pat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin was founded by the historian, author, artist and cartographer Pat Liddy. Pat grew up in Phibsborough - the northside of Dublin - and after school started working for Ireland's national airline Aer Lingus. In the 1990s he decided to follow his passions and his strong interest in history - Dublin's heritage in particular. Pat published his own column in the Irish Times for ten years, in which he illustrated the various fascinating faces of Dublin in words as well as visually. The author of in total ten books decided in 2005 to found Pat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin. Since then, the company has offered a wide range of tours including scheduled walks in several languages and on various topics as well as tailor-made private and group walks. The company's success lies in its fabulous team of guides. All of them are very well-trained and chosen for your tour in accordance with their individual expertise!
- Valid until 30th October 2017
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the departure time either outside the former church on St Andrew’s Street (close to the Molly Malone statue) or outside Dublin Bus Office, 59 Upper O’Connell Street depending on voucher purchased.
- Hidden Corners Tour from 59, UpperO Connell St, Dublin
- South City Centre Tour from outside the former church on St Andrew’s Street (close to the Molly Malone statue)
- Please book at least 24 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- South City tour takes place as follows: April & October every Thursday and Saturday at 2.30pm & May to September, Daily except Sunday at 2.30pm
- Hidden Corners Tour, January to March and November to December 2016: Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 11 AM. April to October 2016: Daily at 11 AM.
- Children under 16 free when accompanied by a paying adult
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking required and subject to availability
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
Dublin Bus office, 59 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin, Ireland
Get Directions →
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs