€49 instead of €259 for 160 Hour Premier Plus TEFL Course with TEFL Express!
You can't climb any higher than this! Taking our 160 Hour Premier Plus course gives you every skill you'll possibly need in any teaching position. You're fully equipped to travel to destinations of your and command an impressive career in EFL teaching. Over 160 hours you'll study our Core Module, TKT preparation, all three specialist courses and TEFL Essentials: Lesson Planning.
Taking the Core Module gives you a solid foundation in the cornerstones of English Teaching. You'll grasp a good understanding of how a non-native speaker will experience English, learn the key grammar rules and how to get them across easily to your students.
The TKT Preparation does just that – gives you the knowledge and confidence you need to sit your internationally recognised TKT exam.
You study all three Specialist Modules, preparing you for many of the teaching situations that you may be faced with.
Finally, to really strengthen the package of skills you have to offer employers, you'll study TEFL Essentials: Lesson Planning. As this is one of the key ingredients in successful teaching, we developed this course to focus on lesson planning in detail. It's compiled by experienced teachers using their valuable insight into the most effective planning methods and from understanding how students best absorb English. Using the most up to date technology, you'll find taking TEFL Essentials: Lesson Planning both enjoyable and easy to retain.
Core Module - The Principles of Teaching English
- Understanding language
- Key English grammar points
- How to teach grammar in the classroom
TKT Units - Preparing you for the internationally recognised TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) examination
- Unit 1: Language (Grammar, Lexis, Pronunciation & Functions)
- Unit 2: Language Skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing)
- Unit 3: Learning and Teaching Languages Preparation for University of Cambridge TKT Certificate 1
- Unit 4: Teaching Materials and Lesson Planning Preparation for University of Cambridge TKT Certificate 2
- Unit 5: Classroom Management
The above TKT units are a preparation course for the 5 part Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) that will give you a score of 1-4 from the Cambridge ESOL examining body. A good score in this demonstrates familiarity with the theory of English teaching. If you wanted to do this exam you would have to arrange the examination yourself. The cost depends on the local centre.
Specialist Modules – you'll study all three:
- Teaching large classes
- Teaching with limited resources
- Learner-based training
- Cultural awareness
Young Learners Teaching
- Teaching young learners
- Behaviour management
- Storytelling with young learners
- Classroom routines
- English for Specific Purposes (e.g. Academic English, Medical English)
- Business English
- Exam classes
TEFL Essentials: Lesson Planning
- Getting started
- Building a plan
- The nuts and bolts of tasks
- How did it go?
- Planning specialist lessons
Why choose the 160 hour Premier Plus TEFL Course?
With this all inclusive course you'll get your TEFL career off to an impressive start. You'll be taken seriously wherever you go and give yourself the choice of attractive, top positions in global teaching institutions. The focus on learning English is growing rapidly in many countries around the globe, making this qualification invaluable. You're guaranteed to be in big demand and will be able to take your pick of exotic and intriguing destinations.
Advantages to choosing the 160 hour Premier Plus TEFL Course:
- It enables you to achieve an internationally accredited qualification - the Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT).
- Successful completion of the course results in the 160 hour Premier Plus TEFL certificate– a powerful addition to your CV.
- It gives you an excellent foundation in the principles of EFL teaching and a range of extra specialist skills for specific circumstances.
- You become fluid and confident in your classroom right from the beginning with the expertise you'll gain in lesson planning.
- You're offering employers the highest training they could look for, putting yourself in a powerful position.
- Voucher valid until 30th April 2017
- After valid redemption you will receive a Unique Code plus URL to begin your training on TEFL Express
- 1 voucher per customer, may buy as girfts
- 75 days to complete the course from activation
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Other rules may apply
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs