Eccles Hotel Glengarriff
1 Night (€85) or 2 Night (€149) B&B Seaview Room Stay with €30 Dining Credit, Late Check-out and more at the Eccles Hotel Glengarriff, Co. Cork
The ECCLES Hotel is an iconic hotel situated in Glengarriff, West Cork overlooking Bantry Bay. Cosy, comfortable accommodation and a warm West Cork welcome awaits.
Its stunning location boasts panoramic sea views, a restaurant with an outside terrace, cosy bar and welcoming reception areas with warm, open fires.
Located in one of Ireland’s most beautiful regions, just 40 minutes from Cork City, it’s ideally located close to Garnish Island, Gougane Barra, in the midst of the Wild Atlantic landscape of the Beara Peninsula.
Enjoy a 1 night (€85) or 2 night (€149) stay for 2 Persons in beautiful West Cork. Our Offer includes:
- A double or twin bedroom, with views over Bantry Bay
- Scrumptious cooked to order Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- A Welcome Glass of Wine each
- A Dining Credit of €30 per room per stay
- A lazy late 2pm checkout and the morning newspaper
Steeped in over 250 years of history, heritage, style and romance, ECCLES Hotel has a rich history of welcome and hospitality, since as far back as 1745 and has been the preferred location to ‘stay and rest awhile’ of some of Ireland’s greatest writers and Hollywood screen icon Maureen O’ Hara.
A stunning location on the beautiful Beara Peninsula in West Cork makes ECCLES Hotel the perfect retreat for those looking to relax and unwind in fabulous natural surroundings and is the perfect base for a magical journey around West Cork’s Wild Atlantic Way.
The pretty West Cork Village of Glengarriff is a 5-minute stroll from the front door, and the Garnish Island Ferry departs from the harbour across the road. Gougane Barra is a short drive away, and the thriving West Cork town of Bantry is minutes’ drive away. An abundance of walks, treks and trails are at its doorstep, and a warm hot whiskey or hot port always awaits at the cosy bar on your return.
The locally sourced menu caters for all tastes with seafood caught fresh daily from the Atlantic waters of Bantry Bay.
Enjoy the view from the hotel bar over a light lunch or dinner. From sandwiches to seafood, to steak, the menu has something for everyone.
If you are looking for a break in West Cork with something for everyone ECCLES Hotel is the one for you. Golfing, walking, cycling, horse riding, fishing, sailing and sightseeing along West Cork’s Wild Atlantic Way- this stunning part of Ireland and West Cork has it all.
.For more information visit www.eccleshotel.com
- Valid to 31st March 2017
- Offer valid 7 days, subject to availability
- A €10 Supplement per room applies for stays including a Saturday Night, paid direct to the hotel
- Certain dates excluded. See booking calendar for dates
- All bookings must be made online via bookings.empathymarketing.com
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking required and subject to availability
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
- Other Rules may Apply
Glengarriff Harbour, Glengarriff, Cork, Ireland
Get Directions →
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs