International Open Academy
Choose from Car Maintenance to Criminology Courses from €19 with The International Open Academy
- Certified Courses
- IOA courses are accredited by ICOES
- Choose from 1 of the 4 courses below
Choose any 1 of the courses below for just €19 and start learning today.
- Car Maintenance - Deal price €19 (RRP €119)
- Creative Sewing & Crafts Teacher - Deal price €19 (RRP €299)
- Dyslexia Therapy Course - Deal price €19 (RRP €299)
- Criminology & Profiling - Deal price €19 (RRP €299)
About The Partner
All IOA courses are created by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most.
Their courses are created just for you. All study is completed online. You can learn anywhere, anytime, anyplace. Get comfortable and let them guide you on your way to becoming a professional in your chosen industry.
The courses are structured into clearly defined topics, containing detailed written lessons, graphical representations as well as a wealth of instructional videos.
Transform your career today with our accredited online courses.
- Valid until 28th February 2017
- After voucher redemption/registration with IOA, you have 12 months to activate the course. Once course is activated, you have 60 consecutive days to complete it.
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking required and subject to availability
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs