International Open Academy
Golf Psychology Course for just €19 with International Open Academy
We’ve all seen it: A great golfer who succumbs to the pressure and chokes. Whether it be a nationally televised event or a game between friends, the mental game has the power to paralyse even the most elite golfers on the course. And the result can be a hole in one champ who suddenly can’t seem to make the putt.
That’s because a good golf game comes down to more than just skill. There is a psychology involved. A mental fortitude required to rise above in a game that is so contingent upon a player’s ability to slow down, breathe, and make the shot. If your game has peaked, or worse yet, if your scores have started to fall, improvement is likely going to take more than just a few hours of putting practice. You can spend all the hours you want on the course, but until you overcome the mental game, you’ll continue to be your own worst enemy.
What You’ll Learn:
This course has been specifically designed for those looking to understand the psychology of golf to improve not only their game but also their mental strength. We’ll guide you through the roadblocks that are holding you back, as well as the tools necessary to overcome those challenges and become a more formidable player. After years on the course, reaching true greatness requires you to take the next step and to understand the psychology of the game. Because no great golfer gets to where they are without first harnessing the power of the mind.
Who This Course is For:
- Any golfer who feels stuck at their current skill level, and can’t seem to improve beyond that
- Anyone who has experienced a downshift in their golf game, and wants to get back to their full potential
- Any golfer interested in understanding the psychology of golf, and how the power of the mind can be applied both on and off the course
- Anyone looking to take the pressure out of the sport and gain a better appreciation for the time spent on the course
- Valid until 31st July 2017
- After voucher redemption/registration with IOA, you have 12 months to activate the course. Once course is activated, you have 60 consecutive days to complete it.
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking required and subject to availability
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 70% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 30 days of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs