Rafter's Medical Centre
Micro-Needling from €125 at Rafter's Medical Centre, Rathmines
Smooth out those wrinkles and get forward to a fresher appearance with the help of Rafter's Medical Centre, Rathmines.
- €125 instead of €200 for 1 treatment of Micro-Needling
- €485 instead of €800 for 4 treatment of Micro-Needling
What is Micro-Needling? The basic idea behind Micro-Needling is to stimulate the production of new collagen. Using the skin’s ability to heal itself, puncturing the dermis with microscopic needles triggers the production of new collagen. Micro-Needling is used to improve skin tone and texture; treating the appearance of ageing; scarring; stretch marks and pigmentation marks from acne and sun damage. Topical products applied directly after Micro-Needling can be absorbed to a far deeper level in the skin, making them more effective.
How does the Micro-Needling Treatment work? Collagen is a protein that gives our skin its structure, working like a netting to hold skin cells together. It also gives skin a smooth and youthful appearance, as we have it in abundance when we’re young. As we age, collagen starts to break down. The tiny needles used in skin Micro-Needling make microscopic channels in the dermis, triggering the body’s healing response to kick-start production of new collagen and elastin, plumping up the skin.
About The Partner
Located on the Rathmines Road, just across from the Swan Centre. Flexible appointment times available five days a week. The doctor is certified with the European College of Aesthetic Medicine. Specialises in facial aesthetics and has experience in anti-wrinkle injections and fillers for scars, wrinkle reduction and lip enhancement. An experienced, discreet and professional service.All treatments that are carried out in the clinic are performed with the highest level of discretion, caution and judgement
- Valid until 28th May 2017
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking essential.
- Subject to availability.
- Suitability for treatment will be determined by clinic's medical practitioner during the consultation - if deemed unsuitable you will receive a full refund, contact Pigsback.com before expiry date if this is the case.
- 48-hour cancellation policy or coupon void.
- Must be 18yrs or older with valid ID.
- Consultation incl. sessions last approx. 45-60 minutes.
- A local anaesthetic will be used.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, those on acne medication, those with a neurological disease, on rare antibiotics or those with albumin (egg) allergies.
- If in doubt, consult your GP regarding suitability, if in doubt, contact clinic on 01 4974747 regarding suitability
- Valid for Rathmines clinic only.
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
183 Rathmines Rd, Rathmines, Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Get Directions →
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs