The Johnstown Estate Hotel & Spa
€85 for 1 Night Stay for 2 including Breakfast, €20 Spa Credit, €20 Dining Credit & Full Use of the Leisure Facilities at The Johnstown Estate Hotel & Spa
Set on 120 acres of stunning parkland landscape, the luxury 4* Johnstown Estate Hotel & Spa located just outside Dublin, is the ideal location for your next break.
€85 instead of €155 for 1 Night stay for 2 including
- Full Irish Breakfast,
- €20 Spa Credit,
- €20 Dining Credit
- Full Use of the Leisure Facilities
A luxury 4-star hotel set on 120 acres of parkland, overlooking the river Blackwater nestled between the villages of Johnstownbridge and Enfield. Situated in Ireland’s Ancient East and located only 35 minutes from Dublin City and Dublin International Airport, The Johnstown Estate is ideally located for exploring Dublin’s vibrant city centre or relaxing in the surrounding countryside.
- The Johnstown Estate sits in Irelands Ancient East and offers 126 deluxe bedrooms and suite
- Dining Options - guests staying at the hotel have a variety of dining options -the elegant Fire & Salt Restaurant where our team of dedicated chefs are on hand to create a dining experience using the finest fresh locally grown produce, organic and free-range meats and seafood from the Island of Ireland. Our Fire & Salt Restaurant serves Breakfast Daily using only the finest quality ingredients, from free range eggs from Louth, quality bacon from Kilkenny, our famous family breakfast sausages from Granby’s in Dublin, to our homemade quality jams, curds and spreads. The perfect start to the day topped off with quality hand-roasted coffee or fine teas from the Java Republic
- The Coach House Bar is located in the original north wing of the house which originally housed horse boxes is now a cosy traditional bar where you can enjoy a relaxing drink or food from our extensive menu served daily
- Recharge & Relax in our award-winning spa offering a myriad of treatments that complement your stay. Our team of fully trained spa therapists will take care of your every need from the moment you arrive with an in-depth consultation with our Elemis skin care therapists - with 18 treatment rooms, aroma and Finnish steam rooms, caldarium, relaxation room and lounge and to end your treatment enjoy a complimentary smoothie, juice or fresh fruit.
For more information visit: www.thejohnstownestate.com
- Voucher is valid from February 1st to April 30th
- Valid Sunday - Friday Only
- Bookings must be made online
- €20 supplement per room for Friday nights - payable directly to hotel
- Voucher includes Full Irish Breakfast, €20 Spa Credit, €20 Dining Credit & Full Use of the Leisure Facilities
- €20 Spa Credit must be used on a treatment of €70 and over, and cannot be used on special offers
- €20 Dining Credit must be used in the Fire & Salt Restaurant - minimum spend of €90. Valid on food only. To launch the new restaurant Fire & Salt, we are offering a 20% discount on the menu for the month of February.. Guests cannot avail of this in conjunction with the €20.00 dining credit.
- Voucher will not be accepted on weekend nights where there is a wedding or event in the hotel
- Multiple vouchers may be purchased and used
- Voucher may be purchased as a gift
- Advance booking required and subject to availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- 24hr cancellation notice on bookings required
- Valid on new bookings only
- Bookings can only be made through the online booking system – telephone bookings will not be accepted under any circumstances
- Any additional extras will be paid on departure
- Voucher must be presented on arrival
- Other rules may apply
Availability (click to view)
Enfield,, Meath,, Ireland
Get Directions →
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs