The Old Deanery Holiday Cottages
2, 3 or 5 nights Seafront Cottage Break including a Bottle of Wine, a Bag of Turf and a delicious Breakfast Basket at The Old Deanery Holiday Cottages, Killala, Co Mayo
Take a self-catering break this summer to the award-winning 4-star beachfront Old Deanery Holiday Cottages, Killala, Co Mayo. Stylish yet traditional Irish holiday homes with cosy turf fire!
Available until 9th of July 2017
Enjoy 2 nights for €205, 3 nights for €235 or 5 nights for €300 for up to 6 people, each package includes;
- A Delicious Breakfast Basket on arrival
- A Bottle of Wine
- A Bag of Turf
- Free WiFi is offered throughout the property
- Free private parking is available on site
- Pet-friendly accommodation (€20 supplement per stay)
- Use of a barbeque.
- Grocery delivery available
- Bed linen and towels supplied
The Old Deanery Holiday Cottages are perfectly placed on the shores of Killala Bay; you can enjoy glorious sunrises and magical moons in the wide open Mayo skies. Right beside Killala pier (where fresh fish is available daily straight from the fishermen) and on the edge of Killala town, the cottages are within driving & walking distance of stunning scenery, amazing empty beaches, incredible history and folklore and to top it all off – wonderful welcoming people! The bustling town of Ballina is a short 5-minute drive away.
1 double & 1 twin room downstairs share a bathroom & WC 1 dormer twin/triple upstairs with en-suite
Large living/dining area with a warming turf fire waiting for you on arrival
Dining area has ample room space and panoramic views over Killala Bay & Bartra Island
Each cottage has wireless internet access and TV/DVD player with satellite TV
Fully equipped kitchen: washing machine & dryer; iron & ironing board; fridge-freezer; hob, oven & microwave.
Organic herb garden in season
Cot, high chair & steriliser can be booked in advance.
Holiday homes are heated with a combination of turf fire and oil fired central heating.
There is a large variety of activities available nearby - for full details click here
Beautiful golden beaches, boat trips, Horse riding, Fishing, Golfing, Brand-new children’s playground, Cineplex, Swimming pool and Ireland's largest indoor Play Jungle, "Tumble Jungle" to name a few activities.
Traditional music, with well-known musicians, is on offer at most of the pubs in Killala at the weekends and often on weeknights too
Recently opened and a very welcome addition to Killala’s gastronomic experience, the Arch Restaurant offers inspired Irish/French cuisine created from locally-sourced ingredients. Try the crab and leek tartlet, or mussels in Guinness sauce.
There are some other options available nearby and more a short drive away.
For more information visit www.olddeanerycottages.com
- Booking online ONLY at bookings.empathymarketing.com
- Availability as per booking calendar above
- Valid 7 days a week
- Valid until 9th of July 2017
- Valid for up to 6 people sharing
- Once a booking has been confirmed, your voucher will be deemed USED/REDEEMED
- Any additional extras will be paid on departure
- Bed format; 1 double & 1 twin room downstairs (shared bathroom/WC), dormer twin/triple bedroom upstairs
- Other rules may apply
Availability (click to view)
Killala, Mayo, Ireland, Ireland
Get Directions →
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs