Music & Film Events Management Course from EventTrix for only €19
We can hardly keep up with all the concerts and film festivals happening now. Can you? Over recent years there’s been an explosion of entertainment events of all kinds. People now recognise how important playtime is for a balanced life and that need is clearly expressed through growing support from participants for concerts and film festivals.
Plus you will receive downloadable copies of the Event Festival Guide and Film Festival Guide.
Recognising this strengthening trend, we’re thrilled to bring you this exhilarating course. Some members of our team have particular expertise in the film festival and concert planning sectors and know how rewarding and fulfilling it can be to plan and run a successful event in these areas. If you love music or film, the opportunities to shape your life and earn your income around your passion are endless and very exciting!
Planning and running a concert or film festival can be a daunting task. These events need a responsible, informed and resourceful organisation to ensure smooth operation and enjoyment for everyone involved. Without specific knowledge and skills, they might not get off the ground or could end in disaster.
Before attempting to plan this type of event we strongly advise being fully prepared and informed. Music and Film Events Manager is an excellent resource for gaining a rounded education on all the essential elements to entertainment events based on music and film.
As concerts and film events differ in nature, we focus specifically on each event type. We take you through a well structured, detailed training, starting with being clear about your aim and goal. Your learning progression follows in logical stages that mirror the unfolding of an actual event.
If your passion is for music events, you’ll gain invaluable insight and focused knowledge on essential ingredients to your management process like:
- Preparation: Choosing your team, managing your budget and assessing a suitable location/venue and event date(s).
- Marketing: Identifying relevant marketing tools and how to generate effective publicity using a variety of mediums.
- Support: Establishing fruitful and productive partnerships and attracting sponsors.
- Practicalities: Managing performers, equipment, sound systems, etc.
- Security & Legal issues: Risk management, crowd control, legal requirements.
- Logistics: Providing first aid, water, food & drink and ensuring responsible hygiene conditions.
- Timeline: An outline of what should happen when.
If you’re enlivened by the film scene, we help you delve into the industry insights that will help you become a confident film event manager:
- Preparation: Clarifying your aim, customising your team, choosing the correct structure.
- Theme: Identifying the most relevant theme for your festival to meet audience expectations and attract support.
- Originality: Helping your festival to stand out.
- Programming: Invaluable tips on compiling a winning line up of showings.
- Venue: What to consider so you choose the most suitable venue
- Practicality: Technical screening considerations.
- Marketing/Sales: Using effective resources to generate publicity, engaging partners and sponsors and managing ticket sales and pricing.
Completing this course will give you the grounding, insight and confidence to start planning your dream event. Follow your passion and get started today!
- Valid until 31st July 2017
- Plus you will receive downloadable copies of the Event Festival Guide and Film Festival Guide
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking required and subject to availability
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 70% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 30 days of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs