Giltraps Guesthouse & Glamping
€149 for a 2 Night Stay for up to 3 People, including a Pint of Local Brew in the Award Winning Giltraps Pub, Bike Hire and a Late Checkout at the Luxurious Giltraps Glamping in Kinnity, Nestled in the Slieve Bloom
€149 for 2 night stay for up to 3 people at the luxurious Giltraps Glamping in Kinnity, nestled deep in the emerald hills of the Slieve Bloom, your break includes:
- 2 night Stay in a Mongolian Yurt or Log Cabin
- A Pint of Local Brew in the award winning Giltraps Pub
- Half Day Bike Hire
- 1 pm Late Checkout
Centrally located in the heart of Ireland, Kinnitty is the perfect base to explore the unspoilt natural beauty of these gently rolling hills and the magical wonders of the Irish midlands.
Kinnitty village is equidistance from Dublin and Galway and easily accessible from all of Ireland’s airports, ports and motorways and the beautiful heritage town of Birr is just fifteen minutes away.
Kinnity has all the necessary amenities visitors need including the historic Kinnitty Castle, olde world pubs with traditional Irish music, historic churches, and great local artisan foods, walking, cycling and hiking trails, adventure sports.
The Slieve Bloom Mountains are a popular region for visitors thanks to the emerald hills that roll throughout the Irish midlands, and your inclusive half-day bike hire (subject to availability) is the perfect way to see them.
- Without a doubt, the jewel in Kinnitty’s the crown is Giltraps Guesthouse & Glamping located in the heart of the village.
- Marrying traditional comforts with nature the Mongolian yurt and Log Cabin ensure a luxurious glamping experience set amongst the magnificently manicured landscaped gardens.
- All of the fixtures and fittings are made from locally sourced timber providing for a truly unique setting. The beds, as comfortable as you will find, comprise of orthopaedic mattresses and cotton sheets,
- All Log Cabins contain complimentary bathroom amenities and bottled water. The private bathrooms facilities are a 20-second walk from the Log Cabins and feature power showers.
- Some of the additional amenities that are also available include iron & ironing boards and hair dryers. We appreciate the magical unspoilt beauty of the Slieve Blooms and encourage all our guest to discover all that the area has to offer, for this reason, we decided not to put televisions in our rooms providing guest with the peace and tranquillity of one less mod con!!
- The glamping site also includes a dedicated farm area, consisting of pigs, chickens and ducks, providing an important contribution to breakfast for guests each morning.
- Giltraps Guesthouse and Glamping is adjacent to the award-winning Giltraps Pub, located in the centre of picturesque Kinnitty village green.
- Valid until the 30th of April 2017
- Valid 7 days a week
- Black out dates - March 17 & 18 & April, 15, 16, & 22
- 4 pm Check in
- 1 pm Late Check out
- Stay is valid in the Mongolian Yurt or Log Cabin
- Bike hire is half day & subject to availability
- Online bookings at http://www.visitkinnitty.com/book-now
- When booking enter voucher promotional code (in box on the top right of booking screen) and enter voucher redemption code in the booking notes,
- Subject to availability and allocation
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Valid for new bookings only
- Other rules may apply
Kinnity, Birr, Co Offaly
Get Directions →
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs