Killarney Jaunting Cars
Enjoy a Killarney Jaunting Car Tour of Ross Castle for just €26 with Killarney Jaunting Cars
Today's Offer is for a wonderful Jaunting Tour of Ross Castle for just €26
Gaelic Chiefs & Legends
Gaelic chieftains and their castles evoke the history of Ireland. We step back in time to the 15th Century Ross Castle, the fortress of the local chieftain O’ Donoghue Mor.
The tour enters the Killarney National Park near St. Mary’s Cathedral and rambles along past Deenagh Lodge and the newly restored Killarney House. Along the lakeshore, through magnificent scenery, the tour continues to Ross Castle. Hear about the Legend of the Lake and the history of Ross Castle. Guests will be returned to the town centre inspired by history amidst unforgettable scenery.
Killarney Jaunting Cars Ltd is a family run business and has been operated and managed for over 220 years. Today the business is operated by Michael Tangney Senior and his children Paul, Laura & Michael.
- Valid until 01 May 2017
- Available for up to 4 people to use.
- Excludes December 25th/26th
- Times Available: 12.00 & 13.15
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Start & Finishing Point: The Malton Hotel Killarney opposite Killarney Railway & Bus Station / Killarney Outlet Shopping Centre
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking required and subject to availability
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs