Best of Nepal tour, the name itself is self-explanatory that it is one of the most loved and arguably the most excellent trip in Nepal, as you will visit the best and major touristic places in the country.
The best of Nepal tour is an awesome tour designed in such a way that you will be able to have an opportunity to tour around almost all the major touristic places in the country in the single visit. You will have a tour around the old cities, which have still been able to preserve the old tradition as it is, equally have tour to the countryside that are perched on the hills to the plain land in Terai, which are clustered with tiny monasteries, charming settlements of various ethnic groups, who are rich with distinctive culture, rituals, lifestyles, moreover, amazed with their innocent and charming smiles, amazed with incredible landscapes. You will have adventure holiday trip along with magnificent and enchanting hillside or in Himalayan region, you will have an amazing glimpse of majestic Himalayas, you will walk around, wildlife safari mainly in Chitwan and go for boating in Pokhara, have bird-watching, explore diverse flora and fauna and more.
Arrival Kathmandu – transfer to hotel: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, you are welcomed by the hospitable meeting and then you will be transferred to your hotel, Free Time, overnight at Hotel.
Full day Sightseeing Tour: After having breakfast at the hotel we will take you for Sightseeing in Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambunath( Monkey temple) in the morning and sightseeing in Bouddhanath in the afternoon and return to the hotel for the night.
Kathmandu - Pokhara: We drive along the scenic Trisuli and Marsyangdi River to reach Pokhara, it’s a pretty good drive as we go by the beautiful river; we view Ganesh Himal and the Manaslu peak as well during the Driving. Pokhara is a tourist's paradise full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, & temples of Buddhist and Hindus along with her lovely mountains; after 6 hours of driving; we will arrive in Pokhara, the city of lakes, welcome to this beautiful town of serene lakes that gives so much meaning to your holidays, overnight at your Hotel.
Pokhara – Naudanda – Pokhara: You will enjoy an early start this morning and drive to Sarangkot, a beautiful hill famous for its sunrise over the Himalaya, Enjoy a close-up look of the Annapurna, Fishtail and many others and have breakfast at hotel in Sarangkot and hike to Naudada that takes about 3 hours on plat level path and drive from Naudada to Pokhara, will have free time to explore the Pokhara on your own and overnight at hotel.
Pokhara- Peace Stupa Pokhara: After having breakfast at hotel in Pokhara, we take a boat ride across the Phewa lake and hike up to the World Peace Stupa, that may take an hour and have fantastic views of the Lake, Himalayas and the Pokhara valley then hike down to Davis falls, visit it and visit the ancient and longest cave in South Asia and Drive back to Pokhara hotel and afternoon is free and overnight at hotel.
Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan- 6 hours: After an early morning breakfast we will drive to Chitwan – check into our jungle lodge and embark on a wildlife Tharu village tour, overnight at our lodge.
Full day of go-wild jungle activities: After b/fast amidst the sweet chirping of birds, we set out for a Full day of jungle activities that include Jungle Walking, Elephant Back Riding Safari across streams & into the jungles; we also enjoy watching the Elephants bathing and visit the elephant Breeding center, at eventide, while having supper, we enjoy a scintillating Tharu cultural stick dance that’s real exciting to watch in the evening. Overnight at our lodge.
Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu: After b/fast, we will take you for an interesting Bird watching tour in the morning and drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at your Hotel.
Half day tour of Bhaktapur: After having breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu, we will take you for the half day tour of Bhaktapur, Bhaktapur Durbar Square that are highly known for their immense & tragic historical features that include heritage monuments that still echo the vibrant histories of these once-upon-a-time ancient kingdoms that had separate kings who lived life to the hilt but suffered tragic defeats at the hands of the famous Gurkha king Prithvi Narayan Shah & bullet holes can still be seen on the wall of these ancient palaces till this day. It was king Prithvi that finally unified a feudal Nepal that was constantly at war with one another and created a dynasty, At eventide, we attend a farewell dinner in one of the most famous hotels for Nepalese cuisine & while enjoying our delicious meals we will be entertained with a scintillating cultural dance performed by the local belles, overnight at Hotel.
Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure: We are doubly sure you have enjoyed a wonderful holiday of different ventures that shows you the true depths of Nepal’s natural beauty in dissimilar climatic conditions & its changing landscapes in the course of your exotic journeys. We know that you will always remember this combo vacation & will return home to tell stories of your amazing experiences in the incredible Himalayan nation of Nepal. We know that you will return again someday. Bon Voyage! On your way home.
1) All the Transfer by the private vehicles.
2) Four nights’ hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast on twin share basis.
3) Three nights’ in Pokhara including breakfast on twin share basis.
4) Two nights’ hotel in Chitwan on full board basis (breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with all the mentioned jungle Activities.
5) All the transportation by private vehicles.
6) All the applicable entrance fees.
7) Local guide for the tour.
1) Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
2) Your Travel insurance (Compulsory).
3) Food (Lunch & Dinner) during the tour except while you is in Chitwan.
4) International airfare and airport departure tax.
5) Tips for the guide & driver. (tipp
- Valid for use on specified departure dates: 2017: January: 06, 24 - February: 08, 28 - March: 06, 22, - April: 02, 28 - May: 06, 14, 22, 28 - June: 4, 12, 22 - August: 22 - September: 06, - 12, 18, 28 - October: 06, 20 - November: 08, 22 - December: 02, 12, 20, 24 - 2018 - January: 06, 24 - February: 08, 28 - March: 06, 22 - April: 02, 28 - May: 06, 14, 22, 28 - June: 4, 12, 22 - August: 22 - September: 06, 12, 18, 28 - October: 06, 20 - November: 08, 22 - December: 02, 12, 20, 24
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking required and subject to availability
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher