Outfitter Nepal Treks
12-Day Nepal View Tour with Nepal Outfitters Only €810pp
Only €810 per person for a Wonderful 12 Day Tour of Nepal
Itinerary Detail of the Tour: (Click Here for Printable Itinerary)
Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters): transfer to hotel: And you will be met by our airport representative and transferred to hotel, your evening is relevantly free and after you have refreshed, you can get familiar with the area by going for a stroll down the street. At eventide our Tour Manager will meet you at your hotel to brief you on program during your stay in Nepal. Have supper, & its then rest & your first overnight in the city of cows & temples, probably the most in the world. (A)
Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley: After a good night’s rest & a hearty breakfast at the hotel, we set out for a Sightseeing tour of the Kathmandu valley which begins in Kathmandu Durbar square, Swayambunath (Monkey temple) in the morning and sightseeing in Pashupatinath Temple and Baudhnath Stupa in the afternoon. Kathmandu is a wonderful mix of the ancient & the new & this includes western influences that sometimes makes visiting the capital an interesting place to spend time in as the old stubbornly jostles for its place with rising attractions from Europe & the west. Some of the sites you visit are UNESCO declared world heritage sites & you will truly enjoy visiting these ancient monuments & learning of its mystic history you’re your professional guide. Overnight at Hotel (A, B).
Kathmandu- Pokhara: After having breakfast at hotel, we drive to Pokhara, that takes about 6 hours by tourist bus check in to the hotel and explore Pokhara yourself and overnight at hotel.(A, B).
Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.) and Trek to Tikhedunga( 1577m)- 4 Hours: After having breakfast at hotel we start our driving to Nayapul which takes approximately one and half hours. Then we start out to Tikhedhunga (1577M) Via Birethanti (1065m.) it is easy trekking passing through several small villages and settlements. Afterwards we will ascend gently to the final destination of the day, overnight at Lodge.( A,B,L,D)
Trek to Ghorepani( 2675m)- 6 Hours: Today, we ascend steeply for the first 2 hours and then ascend gently passing through Ulleri (2070m.) and Banthanti. We will see good view of Machhapuchhare or Fish Tail (6997m.), Hiunchuli (6441m.), and Annapurna (7219m) south on the way. Now, our trail is quite easier passing through rhododendron and shadowy trees and ascends gently up to the final camp, overnight at Lodge.(A,B,L,D)
Hike to Poon Hill (3180m.) and trek to Tadapani (2675m.)- 6 hours: we hike to Poon Hill (3232m.) to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Tukuche Peak (6920m.), Nilgiri (6940m.), Varaha Shikhar (7847m.), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna South (7219m.), Annapurna III (7855m.), Machhapuchhare (6993m.), Annapurna IV (7525m.), Annapurna II (7937m.), Lamjung Himal (6931m.) and other numerous snowcapped mountains in the morning then Hike down to Ghorepani, have a hot breakfast at Lodge and trek to Tadapani (2650 m.). Most part of the trail we trek through rhododendron forest, the beautiful flower makes the jungle colorful in spring when they bloom, overnight at Lodge, (A, B, L, D).
Trek from Tadapani (2675m.) to Ghandruk (1950m.)- 3 Hours: Today, it is easy trekking by descending gently all the way through rhododendron, oak and other kinds of dense forests. We will hear different kinds of birds chirping on the way. This is one of the popular destinations for the birds' lovers. Ghandruk is a big Gurung village. There is a handicraft centre and Gurung museum. From this village we will see the views of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna (7455m.), Annapurna III (7755m.) and Fishtail, overnight at Lodge. (A, B, L, D).
Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul (Pokhara) & Drive to Pokhara- 4 Hours: Today is our last day trekking of our trekking and it is very easy trek by descending gently half of the way through the rice field and local villages to Syauli bazaar and walks flat part until Nayapul then drive from Nayapul to Pokhara. It takes around 1.13 Minutes, Overnight at Hotel.( A,B,L, D).
Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan- 6 hours: After an early morning breakfast we will drive to Chitwan – check into our jungle lodge and embark on a wildlife Tharu village tour. Overnight at our lodge (A, B, L, D).
Full day of go-wild jungle activities: After b/fast amidst the sweet chirping of birds, we set out for a Full day of jungle activities that include Jungle Walking, Elephant Back Riding Safari across streams & into the jungles; we also enjoy watching the Elephants bathing and visit the elephant Breeding center, at eventide, while having supper, we enjoy a scintillating Tharu cultural stick dance that’s real exciting to watch in the evening. Overnight at our lodge, (A, B, L, D).
Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu: After b/fast, we will take you for an interesting Bird watching tour in the morning and drive to Kathmandu. Overnight at your Hotel (A, B).
Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure: We are doubly sure you have enjoyed a wonderful holiday of different ventures that shows you the true depths of Nepal’s natural beauty in dissimilar climatic conditions & its changing landscapes in the course of your exotic journeys. We know that you will always remember this combo vacation & will return home to tell stories of your amazing experiences in the incredible Himalayan nation of Nepal. We know that you will return again someday. Bon Voyage! On your way home. ( B).
*Note: A- Accommodation, B- Breakfast, L- Lunch and D- Dinner.
- All the Airport Transfers.
- Three nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the above itinerary on twin sharing basis.
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per the itinerary.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks on twin sharing basis.
- Your standard meals during the Trek with hot tea/coffee in breakfast.
- All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits, TIMS permit.
- Two night’s accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast on twin sharing basis:
- 2 nights’ Accommodation in Chitwan on Full board Basis with all the Jungle Activities.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu–-Pokhara – Chitwan- Kathmandu by Tourist bus.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide and porter.
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, trekking map if necessary.
- All government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Your personal expenses and entrance fees while you do sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- International airfare.
- Tips for the guide, porter & driver. (Tipping is Expected But it is not mandatory).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
- Valid for Departure Dates Outlines: 2016: 5 and 18 November - 4, 12, 18 December - 2017: 6 & 22 January - 6 & 22 February - 6 & 22 March - 6 & 22 April - 6 June - 22 August - 6 & 22 September - 6 & 22 October - 6 & 22 November - 6 & 22 December- 2018: 6 & 22 January-6 & 22 February-6 & 22 March- 6& 22 April - 6 June - 22 August - 6 & 22 September - 6 & 22 October - 6& 22 November - 6& 22 December
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking required and subject to availability
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs