Outfitter Nepal Treks
14-Day Nepal Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Nepal Outfitters Only €854pp
Pay only €854pp instead of €1619 for a 14-Day Nepal Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Nepal Outfitters
Highlights of the Trek:
- Sightseeing tours of historical
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
- Visiting typical Gurung Villages at Landruk and Chomorung.
- Reaching unlimited peoples destination, the Annapurna Base Camp.
- 360-degree views of the Himalayas from base camp.
- View of Annapurna Glacier and many other Himalayas.
- Taking a bath of Natural hot spring at Jhinu danda.
- Visit the lake city Pokhara
14-Day Itinerary -
Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters) and transfer to hotel: You will be met & greeted by our airport representative who will be on standby to pick you up and transfer you to hotel; your evening is free and overnight at hotel.
Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley & an orientation: After having breakfast at hotel, we take you for the sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley; you will be escorted by a professional tour guide, we will take you to visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey Temple, Pashupatinath Temple and
Bouddhanath Stupa and return to the hotel, you will have some time to shop your trekking equipment and overnight at hotel.
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Kilometers west of Kathmandu) - 6 Hours: We drive along the scenic Trisuli and Marsyangdi River to reach Pokhara, it’s a pretty good drive as we go by the beautiful river which is also good for rafting; we view Ganesh Himal and the Manaslu peak as well during the driving. Pokhara is a tourist's paradise full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, & temples of Buddhist and Hindus along with her lovely mountains; after 6 hours of driving; we will arrive in Pokhara, the city of lakes…Welcome to this beautiful town of serene lakes that gives so much meaning to your holidays, overnight at your hotel.
Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.) and Trek to Tikhedunga (1577m) - 4 Hours: After having breakfast at the hotel, we start our driving to Nayapul which takes approximately one and half hours, then we start the first part of our hiking out to Tikhedunga (1577M) Via Birethanti (1065m.) this part of trekking is a pretty easy flat out hike as we pass through several small lively villages and settlements. After some time, we will ascend gently to the final destination of the day, overnight at Guesthouse.
Trek to Ghorepani (2675m) - 6 Hours: We start our trekking after having breakfast at the guest house, and we ascend steeply for the first 2 hours and then ascend gently passing through Ulleri (2070m.) and Banthanti. This path gives us breathtaking views of Machhapuchhare or Fish Tail (6997m.), Hiunchuli (6441m.), and the grand Annapurna (7219m) south on the way. Our trail now gets quite easy going as we pass through rhododendron and shadowy forests amidst the cackling of birds which gives us good feelings till we ascend gently up to the final camp, overnight at Guesthouse
Hike to Poonhill (3180m.) and trek to Tadapani (2675m.) - 6 hours: Today, We hike to Poonhill (3232m.) to enjoy the sunrise views over Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Tukuche Peak (6920m.), Nilgiri (6940m.), Varaha Shikhar (7847m.), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna South (7219m.), Annapurna III (7855m.), Machhapuchhare (6993m.), Annapurna IV (7525m.), Annapurna II (7937m.), Lamjung Himal (6931m.) and other numerous snowcapped mountains in the morning; Poonhill has always been a symbol of beauty for the Annapurna region; we then hike down to Ghorepani, have a hot breakfast at our lodge and trek to Tadapani (2650m.), most of the trail we trek is through blooming rhododendron forest; the beautiful flower makes the jungle colorful in spring when they bloom, overnight at Guesthouse (A, B, L, D).
Trek from Tadapani (2675m) to Chomrong- 5 Hours: We start our trekking after having breakfast at the lodge and we will enjoy our hike by descending all the way gently through rhododendron, oak and other kinds of dense forests. We hear the chirping of different kinds of birds on the way to Kimrung Khola. We then straightaway ascend steeply and walk at a flat level for 45 minutes with gentle steep paths in-between and flat all the way to Chomrong which the gateway to Annapurna Base Camp. Chomrong is a village that is situated at the base of the Himalchuli, overnight at Guesthouse.
Trek from Chhomrong to Himalaya - 7 Hours: We start our trek after taking hot breakfast at the lodge; the trail descends on a stone stairway for the first one and half hour and crosses the Chhomrong Khola on a suspension bridge then climbs out of the side valley. High above the Modi Khola on its west bank, the trail passes through forests of bamboo, rhododendron and oak. Climbing further on a rocky path we will reach Sinuwa, at 2350m & then we trek gently through the forest and descend a long, steep stone staircase into deep bamboo and rhododendron forests to reach Bamboo and walk on gently towards Dovan and Himalaya.
1) All the airport transfers.
2) Three nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the above itinerary on
twin sharing basis.
3) Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per the itinerary.
4) All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek on twin sharing basis
5) Your standard meals during the trek with hot tea/coffee in breakfast.
6) All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits, TIMS permit and monument entrance
7) Two night’s accommodation in Pokhara including breakfast on twin sharing basis:
8) Ground transportation from Kathmandu –-Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus.
9) An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide and porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
10) Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
11) Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance
12) Sleeping bag and down jackets if necessary (returnable after the trek).
13) All government taxes, Vat and service charge.
1) Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International
Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos, more info – Nepal Visa info page.
2) Your Travel insurance (compulsory).
3) Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu, Pokhara and travelling days between KTM-POKKTM.
4) All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5) Sweet things like chocolate, apple pie etc...
6) International airfare to and from Nepal.
7) Tips for the guide, porter & driver.
8) Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
- Departure Dates: 2016: 1 & 15th November,20th December - 2017: 4th January - 4th, 18th February - 4th & 16th March - 4th & 16th April - 4th & 16th May - 4th June - 4th & 16th September - 4th & 16th November - 4th & 20th December
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Booking required and subject to availability
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs