Choose from a Dublin City or a Cliffs of Moher Helicopter tour with Prosecco from €99 with Executive Helicopters
- €99 for a Dublin City helicopter tour with Prosecco for one, €198 for two
- €115 for a Cliffs of Moher helicopter tour with Prosecco for one, €230 for two
You’ll get a 15-minute helicopter tour of either Dublin City or the Cliffs of Moher - choose Dublin City to see man-made and urban sights such as Croke Park, Aviva Stadium, O'Connell St Pheonix Park, The Pigeon House Chimneys and Dublin Harbour - or choose the Cliffs of Moher if you’d rather see natural sights such as the Aran Islands (visible in Galway Bay on a clear day), the valleys and hills of Connemara and of course, the dramatic Cliffs of Moher! Sip on a cold glass of Prosecco to make you feel like a VIP whilst you glide through the sky.
Note: this is a scheduled service so will be sharing with other passengers on average 4 passengers per aircraft.
Dublin City tour Departs from the Weston Airport and lets clients admire the views of O’Connell Street, Croke Park and the Aviva Stadium Tour dates: 8 Oct, 6 Nov, 4 Dec 2016; 14 Jan, 18 Feb, 25 Mar 2017
Cliffs of Moher tour Departs from the Spanish Point Airfield, guests will fly over the Aran Islands visible in Galway Bay on a clear day, the valleys and hills of Connemara and the Cliffs of Moher Tour dates: 30 Oct, 20 Nov, 10 Dec 2016; 15 Jan, 19 Feb, 26 Mar 2017
Maria Litresics 5star
Excellent service, I will remember my flight with you for my whole life. We enjoyed it with my daughter, thanks very much to everybody who was involved. You must do something like this in your life. Highly recommend to everyone. February 14, 2016, ·
- Expires 26 Mar 2017.
- Limit 2 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts.
- Booking required by phone on 0909749764
- Present Voucher on arrival.
- 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Infants or babies under 2 can fly with an additional seat belt on parents lap, please inform merchant in advance.
- Children 2 years and older will require a seat and therefore will be charged at full price.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must be 18 or over for glass of Prosecco.
- Customers must arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before their scheduled flight time.
- Must be of sufficient health, please inquire at booking.
- Must sign waiver.
- Flights are subject to weather conditions.
- Dublin City tour Departs from the Weston Airport and lets clients admire the views of O’Connell Street, Croke Park and the Aviva stadium Tour dates: 8 Oct, 6 Nov, 4 Dec 2016; 14 Jan, 18 Feb, 25 Mar 2017.
- Cliffs of Moher tour Departs from the Spanish Point Airfield, guests will fly over the Aran Islands visible in Galway Bay on a clear day, the valleys and hills of Connemara and the Cliffs of Moher Tour dates: 30 Oct, 20 Nov, 10 Dec 2016; 15 Jan, 19 Feb, 26 Mar 2017
- Equipment provided.
- Insurance coverage up to €13 million included.
- Liability insurance up to €13 million included. Flight times: 10am, 10.20am, 10.40am, 11am, 11.20am, 11.40am, 12pm, 12.20pm, 12,40pm, 1pm, 1.20pm, 1.40pm, 2pm, 2.20pm, 2.40pm, 3pm, 3.20pm, 3.40pm, 4pm, 4.20pm. 4.40pm, 5pm. Additional and later flight times may be available and are subject to demand and availability.
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 14 days, provided you have not redeemed your voucher
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs