Holiday Inn Killarney
1 Night (€69) or 2 Nights (€119) stay for Two including Full Irish Breakfast, €20 Dining Credit & Complimentary Access to the Leisure Centre at the Holiday Inn, Killarney
- €69 instead of €120 for 1 Night including Full Irish Breakfast, €20 Dining Credit & Complimentary Access to the Leisure Centre at the Holiday Inn, Killarney
- €119 instead of €240 for 2 Nights including Full Irish Breakfast, €20 Dining Credit & Complimentary Access to the Leisure Centre at the Holiday Inn, Killarney
The Holiday Inn is a super hotel centrally located on the Muckross Road in Killarney, close to Muckross House on one side and the bustling town on the other. This amazing value offer is perfect for families, couples or a group of friends who want to enjoy a clean and bright hotel with friendly staff in an unbeatable location.
- The Holiday Inn prides itself on providing a high standard of service so you can expect a true Irish welcome
- Enjoy great food & drink In Saddlers Pub where there’s frequent entertainment with live music for a truly authentic stay!
- Each bedroom is superbly appointed with tea/coffee making facilities.
- The spectacular Ring of Kerry with its unspoilt & spectacular beauty and insight into the ancient history of Ireland is all on your doorstep.
- Killarney itself has everything to offer from gorgeous restaurants to pubs with Ceol agus Craic on every corner!
- Brimming with history, heritage and cultural activities your choice of things to do is unbeatable in this friendly town right in the heart of the Kingdom of Kerry!
- Looking for some outdoor exhilaration? Well, look no further for horse riding, biking, super walking routes and any other adventure sports you can think of.
- And today's break is such good value you’ll have plenty of change to pay for all these outdoor pursuits!
Attractions and Sightseeing:
- Killarney National Park: This 10,000-hectare park of mountains and woodlands surrounds the famous Lakes of Killarney. The main attraction is Muckross House, but there are many other things to do and see. There is Muckross Abbey, Torc Waterfall, a native herd of deer in Ireland, nature and walking trails and an audio-visual show.
- The Ring of Kerry: on the Iveragh Peninsula is a 104 mile (166 km) drive around the coastline of the Iveragh Peninsula. The trip can be made in one day but to appreciate it fully, it is best to take it in a couple of days and soak up the wonderful villages, towns and activities along the way. The scenery is stunning from the magnificent Lakes of Killarney with the backdrop of the MacGilly Cuddy Reeks to the breath-taking views of the Atlantic along the coast. There are plenty of bus tours of the Ring of Kerry that also take in the main tourist attractions of the Kerry area.
- Torc Waterfall: 7km from Killarney town, this waterfall is 60 ft. high and surrounded by trees, with beautiful views of the Lakes of Killarney on the way up to the waterfall.
- Muckross House, Gardens and Traditional Farms: A splendid Victorian mansion and leading stately home. The rooms are elegantly furnished reflecting the lifestyle of the period. The gardens portray unblemished beauty. There are three separate working farms with a selection of poultry, Kerry cattle and traditional farm machinery. The farms are in working use, and one can observe the daily routine of the many craftsmen and their specialised trade.
- Voucher is valid Until the 30th of April 2017
- Please see calendar for valid dates
- Voucher valid 7 days a week
- Bookings must be made via - bookings.empathymarketing.com
- The is a supplement of €30 for a Saturday Night
- Blackout dates: 28th Oct - 5th Nov 2016
- Limited availability at weekends - book early to avoid disappointment
- The €20 Dining Credit is €10 per person and dining credit available off 3-course table d'hote dinner menu only.
- Kids stay for supplement of €5 per child per stay including Breakfast
- 48hr cancellation notice on bookings required
- Voucher may be purchased as a gift
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Valid on new bookings only
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
- Any additional extras will be paid on departure
- Advance booking required
- Original value based on highest priced room rate over the validity period
- Other rules may apply
Availability (click to view)
Muckross Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Get Directions →
- Cash refund within 14 days
- 80% credit for unused vouchers unless stated otherwise in the fine print - claim within 6 months of expiry - use to save from 5% to 15% on future offer purchases
- We only work with the best merchants
- Although your contract is with the merchant, We are on your side, with the highest standards of customer care.
- We're Irish and committed to Irish jobs